Half day between the vines/cave/tasting
Private experience specifically reserved for groups of people from 6 to 20 persons
Are you looking to meet your friends or colleagues on a special activity?
Are you a lover of beguiling wine or do you perhaps just simply wish to know more?
Are you planning a stag or hen party, to bid farewell to your life as a single person, and want to try something different?
A food platter in a troglodyte cave, a reminder of days gone by and by the fireside, how about it? Whilst the fire is being lit, we will go for a walk in our vineyards, and we will share with you our philosophy, our wines and the terroirs where they have “been grown” …..
Finally, to complete your experience, we will end with a visit to “Tennch’s Masterpiece Winery”.
Do you want to know more?
Visit our web page about stag/hen parties.
Clos des Quarterons and VAU RENOU
3 hrs minimum (allow ½ a day).
All year – Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Start at 10:00
Adult : 45€/person
Child under 12 : 12€
*Option: book a full meal by the fireside, or a chic picnic in the vineyards!
Contact Audrey on 02 47 97 75 25
Conditions and Reservations
Reservations from 6 personnes et jusque 20 personnes Maximum.
Reservations 72 hours minimum before the event.
- Introducing the vineyards of the Loire, the Appellation of Saint Nicholas de Bourgueil, Le Clos des Quarterons, its history, philosophy, its people, the profiles of the wines and the varietals.Depart for the VAU RENOU cave, a former quarry for extracting Tuffeau (the local limestone) and the cave where the wines of the Domaine mature.
- Immersion into the vineyards, a little “educational and panoramic” trip into the heart of the parcels of the Domaine, above the cave, to best understand the tasting that will follow: Explanations into the working of the vineyard, the work philosophy, related organic ideas, biodynamics, Natural Winemaking, the different terroirs ……
- A visit to the VAU RENOU cave and a presentation of the process of “élevage”, the Domaine’s practices, the idea of separate parcels of vines, wine in amphoras ……….
- Around the “fireplace” in the heart of the cellar, we will taste the 8 different wines of the Domaine:2 Crémants de Loire, 5 Reds, and 1 White, accompanied by a platter made up of local produce: rillettes (pulled meats such as pork or duck), rillons (pork crackling), goat cheese on toasted baguette.
- Return to the Domaine and a Visit to the MASTERPIECE WINERY where you will see the story of the vineyard graffitied on our vats …..
*Option: Request in advance a full meal by the fireplace or a chic picnic: Contact Audrey on 02 47 97 75 25
Price: Chic Picnic: €25/person. Full bespoke meal: From €35/person
*Wine is a cultural product, discover it as such and drink in moderation.
*The abuse of alcohol is bad for your health.